Monday, September 4, 2023

Waiting for my woosh

Ok so I’m on my second attempt at weight loss, and I’ve gone from 207lb to ~202lb

The thing is, I’ve done this rodeo before and know that at the beginning, water weight loss is pretty rapid for me. Last I tried, I went from 210 to 202 in a week. This time, it’s been 3 weeks, with a net loss of 5lb.

Difference is, I’m not only changing my diet, but exercising too (weight lifting, walking 10,000 steps a day, drinking a shit ton of water, tracking carbs and calories, and soon I’ll be incorporating more cardio). It’s the first I’ve tackled all these things at once, and I’ve read that this does some funky stuff with water retention in the muscles and whatnot.

Point being, I know I’m doing everything right, I’m just an impatient woman and I want to see my progress reflected on the scale. Please just tell me the woosh effect will happen soon? I’m so scared of burning out before I even get the ball rolling.

submitted by /u/KurlyKayla
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/nzFH5oM

No comments:

Post a Comment