Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Advice on how to lose the last 5lbs

Hey!

24F, 5ft, current weight: 122 lbs goal weight: 115-117 lbs

So for the past 4 years my weight has fluctuated from 115-140 lbs.

At the beginning of quarantine, I started the 10,000 step challenge and managed to lose a lot of weight! (Would highly recommend it) I now have the last 5 lbs to lose and I am struggling.

I know diet has a lot to do with it.

I only eat lunch and dinner (I am not a big breakfast person) I suspect I am underrating and thats what’s making it hard to lose the last few pounds. I estimate that I eat around 700-1000 calories a day. And for exercise I try to get in one 35min walk a day and do about 15-20 mins of Chloe Ting videos.

Any recommendations? Are nutritionists a waste of money, I am afraid i’m not getting enough nutrients due to my picky diet.

Interesting enough, I seem to lose weight when I work through my lunch and only eat dinner. This happened about 2 weeks ago but I was also stressed so maybe thats what made my weight fluctuate.

Anyways, any stories or advice is welcomed! I’m just trying to lose that last 5lbs.

To anyone in a weight loss journey right now, keep going and stick to your routine, you can do this!!

submitted by /u/Aginna
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Y6hCiP

No comments:

Post a Comment