Tuesday, August 11, 2020

So proud of my weight loss! Struggling with maintenance and I slowly see the lbs creeping back. Help! Any tips for first time weight loss?

During quarantine I successfully lost weight for the first time in my life! I was so proud and felt great, a lot of it thanks to this community (and CICO). But now that I’ve hit my goal, I’m struggling again and see the pounds creeping back on. I am having little binge eating episodes and think maybe it’s because I finally proved it to myself that I could do it and hit my goal weight. I want to maintain at my goal weight but am really struggling. Any tips for maintenance? I stopped counting calories bec I felt I was getting a bit obsessive and tedious and now the pounds are creeping back on and I’m becoming more careless with my eating. Any tips? Thanks so much to this community!!

submitted by /u/daisybreeze
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DV0c12

No comments:

Post a Comment