Thursday, August 6, 2020

Cheat days

So we all know we have cheat days, and we all love them (especially when you feel you've earned them! 😁) and from my weight loss experience (at a normal weight finally and been keeping it steady for a whole year) I've noticed I've been getting more and more healthy with my cheat day options! Instead of gorging myself on a whole six pack of snickers, I usually now buy just a pastry with whole unsweetened fruit or berries (today is a cheat day for me, like every week, and I've noticed im staying away from the unhealthy options more and more) I've got questions for you r/loseit

How do you deal with cheat days, what are your options, have they changed after you've normalised your weight? One comfort food I keep coming back to that I want to ditch is a whole can of Pringles 😁

Or are you guys super strict with your diets and cheat days are NOT allowed?

Thank you for reading! :D

Starting weight: 331 pounds (150kg) Current weight 198 pounds (90kg) Height - 6'3 (190cm) (hopefully didn't fuck it up, I'm familiar with the metric system)

submitted by /u/mykaas
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33rKfKG

No comments:

Post a Comment