Monday, August 17, 2020

Eating carbs and losing weight faster?

I am truly baffled at what is happening and need some advise. I started my journey to lose 100 pounds beginning of march. And so far im down at lease 40pounds. I took a very scientific approach. Counting calories, macros, and excersising. Beginning couple months I was averaging around 5-7 pounds weight loss. In July I got very ill( not covid) and sort of switched my diet because i was trying to ear stuff that I could stomach. This was a lot of noodles, scones and bread. My typical day is usually around 1200-1300 calories where I would eat 2 eggs/ can of tuna/ 6 ounces chicken breast, some veggies and the rest is mainly jerky or pasta of some kind. The thing is that now I’m losing at around 10 pounds a month and it seems like the more lax i am the easier the weight is coming off? I have been tracking everyday since i started trying to lose weight but i just want to know if others have also experiences anything like it. Also this whole time I have been intermittent fasting, eating window 12-5 and no soft drinks whatsoever, I drink 100oz of water at least in addition to sparkling water and coffee. CW 257. SW 300. 25 F

submitted by /u/gogamarti
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DS7nI0

No comments:

Post a Comment