Sunday, August 16, 2020

I know this differs a lot from person to person, but what’s your best advice for not giving up on yourself?

I’ve been overweight all my life and I feel like I’ve had so many moments that should have been THE moment to kick me into gear but I always give up and stay overweight. The only time in my life that I was consistently losing weight was when I was starving myself to try and get someone’s attention. I do have pretty bad depression and anxiety so I know that probably factors into it a lot too, but I was wondering if anyone had any tricks or tips on how to keep motivation up. I don’t want to keep going through cycles of me trying, doing well for a short time, giving up, getting depressed, and starting all over again. I want to find a way to be passionate about my weight loss and not give up until I see significant change but I’m unsure how.

submitted by /u/PresidentMesser
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kMqnIx

No comments:

Post a Comment