Wednesday, August 19, 2020

I lost 17 lbs!!

I lost 17 lbs!!

It’s not a lot to some of you but I’ve been struggling at the same weight for over a month. FINALLY dropped 2 lbs! I plan to keep it off by working out 4 times a week, and I’ll still be walking and doing yoga on rest days because I enjoy it. My gym membership is currently frozen so I have to workout at home.. I hope it doesn’t ruin my progress!!

I also need to lose another 30 lbs hopefully before the year is over. My goal is 50 but at my slow rate I don’t think it will happen lol.

2 years ago I weighed 266. Gained up to 295 again this year and refused to push past 300. Then 2020 hit and I guess I stopped checking my weight as much though I was still staying active. Anyway, I just had to post it somewhere! I have no one to talk to about my weight loss progress, but I am also doing it for me. No one else!

submitted by /u/NoResult5127
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FEaUKp

No comments:

Post a Comment