Sunday, August 9, 2020

I’m participating in a weight-loss challenge at my gym starting tomorrow

26F 5’7” SW: 190, CW: 183, GW: 145-155

My gym is starting a weight-loss challenge tomorrow and I’ll be participating. The goal is to lose 7% of your body weight over 7 weeks. To participate, you chip in $20 to the pot. Anybody who succeeds splits the pot. So if everybody loses 7%, everybody gets $20 back. If a bunch of people participate but only a few people succeed, they’re looking at a rather large payout.

Weigh-in is tomorrow. I’ll have to lose about 13lbs to meet the challenge goals, which comes out to 1.86lbs/wk. According to Happy Scale, I’m currently losing at a rate of 1.9lbs/wk.

I hope I can keep this ball rolling. It would be great to make significant progress toward my weight loss goal and maybe earn a little money. (Though, ideally I want everybody to meet their goals.)

submitted by /u/dinosaur_apocalypse
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DAksW5

No comments:

Post a Comment