Thursday, August 6, 2020

Losing Hope?

Since my first post I have been trying everything in my power to do this right. I follow my food plans and even had my doctor look at my food diary to make sure I am getting the right nutrients. I go to the gym 5 days a week now. And despite feeling fitter I look fatter and my scale only goes up. I am not bulking (rather cutting imo) so i don't understand what is happening at all.

I am happy to feel fitter than before and going to the gym regularly is a huge milestone for me, but the goal was weight loss and looking skinnier. And it seems I am somehow moving in the opposite direction. I am not even gaining muscle tone, it just seems my fat rolls are more prominent than ever?

I feel pretty sad and like I was destined to be fat and that no amount of work will help me reach 130lbs...

Anyone else have experienced something similar? I just need some advice because I can feel my motivation fading a bit.

submitted by /u/StressSweets
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3a3fOeZ

No comments:

Post a Comment