Thursday, August 6, 2020

How do you keep yourself motivated?

Hi there, I've lurked this sub for a little while and I've now got the courage to ask this question.

A couple years ago, I lost almost 50 pounds. My main motivator was a serious case of baby fever and then one of my dogs suddenly passed away and I kind of just gave up on my weight loss journey. I no longer had the baby fever to motivate me and I've been looking for motivation since I've been ready to start over again.

I have plenty of reasons to start over. I've made the list of all of the reasons why I want/need to lose weight, but I've also got an incredible history of self-sabotage. I know how to do this, I just don't really know how to keep myself motivated to continue after a couple of days.

Any advice and skills are very appreciated!

submitted by /u/HeartedArtist
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30z9TuV

No comments:

Post a Comment