Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Lost weight now bulking - am I heading backwards or going in the right direction?

48yo, male, 5’5”.

In 2019 I started a weight loss journey - dropped 20kg (85kg to 67kg between April and Dec) with a calorie deficit plus loads of cardio and weight training.

I became WAY too thin - but dropped several pant and shirt sizes.

Since 2020 been bulking with an emphasis on weight training, calorie surplus, and mild cardio.

Up to 76kg now - and worried I’m gaining fat all over again, even though I seem to be gaining muscle mass at a slow pace. I’ve lost objectivity - and am keen to keep bulking at a slow pace if indeed I’m gaining now for the better. But not if I’m heading back to where I started!

submitted by /u/bulkingjourney
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33pBMaU

No comments:

Post a Comment