Sunday, August 16, 2020

My weight and it's fluctuations.

So basically I'm curious as to why my weight fluctuates wildly. I started my diet about 13 months ago and lost 24st and I'm not 11st, so a sizeable weight loss. I eat healthily, and never eat anything fried, my foods are plant based and low in fat and sat fats, yet my weight can fluctuate as much as 5lbs

Angood example is last week i was 10st 10lbs, then at the start of this week i was 11st 4 lbs, now I'm 11st 0lbs and I'm finding it very confusing because I'm always eating at a calorie deficit, except for my one cheat meal a week usually on a Monday never on a rest day, and even that meal isn't a massive increase on the calories that i would normally have.

Would anyone be able to help shed some light on this for me please, I've been finding it really hard to keep my motivation up with it, i haven't cracked yet, but I'm close :(

submitted by /u/RobGosling
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2E2nUZr

No comments:

Post a Comment