Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Starting my weight loss journey, yet again.

This time hopefully for the last time. I was in an abusive relationship and am an emotional eater. Which led to me gaining a lot of weight. I broke up with them, spiraled into a depression and gained even more weight. I finally bought a scale and oh boy. That was a shock but not really.

So two weeks ago I buckled down and decided I want to lose weight and gain some confidence back. So far in these two weeks with counting calories and eating 1,200 a day I managed to lose 10lbs. Pretty proud of myself, but still have 130lbs to go. I've done it before and I can do it again!

29F - SW: 240 - CW: 230 - GW: 100

submitted by /u/hojico
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gH1ED3

No comments:

Post a Comment