Monday, August 17, 2020

Weight Loss tips for those with ADHD?

Hey guys, long time lurker here who has spent many a day dreaming of being able to stay on task while doing literally anything, but has failed time and time again. My biggest issue as of late is weight loss. I’ve tried weight loss apps, counting manually with spreadsheets and notebooks, attempting to start new exercise routines and gradual diet overhauls, but nothing seems to stick when you have the attention span of a goldfish on a sugar rush. I know that my brian chemistry is actually different due to ADHD and anxiety, which explains why it’s so hard to tell myself no when I reach for the next cookie. What I haven’t gotten an answer for is how to deal with it in a way that makes losing weight and keeping it off actually possible.

Any tips from people who have ADHD and have a managed to lose weight despite the struggle, or anyone else who can give some insight? Please share your thoughts!

submitted by /u/kj468101
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iOO0y5

No comments:

Post a Comment