Wednesday, October 21, 2020

62lbs down in 6 months. I look in the mirror and still just see ugliness

Hi everyone. I (34f) am working from home during all the covid stuff which has actually been a huge blessing for me. I get to spend more time with my kiddo and husband. Husband and I have been working hard at losing weight. Started things in May and I am down to 288 from 350. I see the weight loss, and feel it. Im working hard, eating right and exercising and physically feel so much better. I know I have more to go and I am taking it in stride. However, now I feel like the damage is done and I just hate looking at my body. I still feel like I look the same and have not come very far at all. Have any if you felt this way? How have you coped with it? I do see a therapist for binge eating disorder and she believes I have some body dismorphia issues as well. Covid has actually helped me get my shit together and I do not want to ever go back. Thanks for the help.

submitted by /u/jumpropesally
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37p7tTI

No comments:

Post a Comment