Wednesday, October 21, 2020

NSV: Friends noticed my weight loss BUT...

I've lost 8kg since April (I know that's very slow, slower than I'd like it to be but I go through periods of losing and maintaining because I want it to be a lifestyle change) and have recently gained 1.5kg because I kind of let myself go for a few weeks, but I was aware of that and am on my way to lose it again. I'm not at my goal weight by any means, about 10-12kg away.

I met two of my friends last night for the first time since March and both of them commented on my weight loss saying I looked really good and how my skin had improved so much and let me tell you it was the best feeling in the world! But then one of my friends said that she "wasn't going to eat for 2 days because she wants to lose some weight before leaving for a family reunion this weekend." My other friend said that she's "going to have to watch what she puts in her mouth" Neither of them have had a problem with their bodies since I've known them. They've always loved their body and been confident. Now that I think of it, I've been the fat friend all along. As much as I'm proud of myself for making healthier choices, I feel like my weight loss is impacting them negatively and I don't know how to feel about that or deal with that.

TL;DR: My weight loss may have impacted friends' perception of their bodies negatively and I don't know what I should do about it.

submitted by /u/voidmushroom
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31vi63I

No comments:

Post a Comment