Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Another plateau post

Sorry everyone lol. I'm now plateauing after months of lovely smooth weight loss. I'm actually at goal weight but I want another 10lbs off. I've been stalling for the last two weeks at around the same (1lb down or up day by day). I know all the science behind it and that it will eventually break. I'm completely 100 percent in deficit. This is actually to ask different things I could do to make me feel motivated and still happy about how I've lost. Other than looking at old pictures and my trend, I'm out of ideas. I'm not particularly creative lol. Also thought it might be a nice thread for anyone else going through a plateau also as this sub is so supportive.

submitted by /u/sweetdeejokesonme
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3o6pMmq

No comments:

Post a Comment