Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Weight loss fluctuations are truly random

Just wanted to share a little story from a few days ago.

Last week, I was tracking everything. I did not go past my calories and I stayed in my deficit. No increased activity, no restaurant food, nothing. Sunday morning when I weighed myself, I was 1.5 pounds heavier than last week. I ate normal though and was in my deficit so I was confused .

Yesterday when I weighed myself, I was now 3.0 pounds lighter. I have no idea where that 1.5 pounds of body weight came from. Usually if I go out to eat with some friends I avoid the scale for a few days since I know my weight is gonna fluctuate and I would get discouraged. This was the first time I have ever seen the fluctuations with my own eyes and as everyone says, these fluctuations happen out of nowhere.

submitted by /u/Clorobiana
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ocOdi7

No comments:

Post a Comment