Monday, October 19, 2020

At my breaking point

TRIGGER WARNING: Eating disorders, suicidal thought mention.

Hi all. I’m 27/f/5’6/275 pounds and I’ve been overweight basically my whole life but right now I’m at my heaviest. I’ve tried it all, CICO, prescription weigh loss medication, keto, you name it and nothing seems to stick. I lose motivation if I see the number on the scale not be where I want it. I’ve hit some dark times in my life, borderline suicidal as a teen, but mentally I feel like I’m in a good place with that. I just still have a lot of self confidence issues. Ironically the last time I weighed anywhere near a healthy weight was right after I had my daughter almost three years ago and was breastfeeding I was down to 190. But since I stopped the pounds just won’t go away. I began researching weight loss surgeries but they freak me out a little. Any advice or comforting words would be so great.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/killerkitty0517
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3m4dHwu

No comments:

Post a Comment