Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Body dysmorphia

Age:15, Height:5'10, SW:109kg, CW:80 kg, GW:70 kg. I have lost a total of 29 kg since around may this year. I still feel absolutely disgusted in myself. About a month ago I began to start noticing good changes in my body composition, and began to feel good about myself for the first time since I began my weight loss journey. I have been on a plateau for a month or so, which made me slowly and almost unconsciously begin to starve myself, as I began obsessing over even the smallest amount of calories. Today, I was joking with a close friend, and he said: "Why don't you loose some weight", in an aggressive tone. This shattered me instantly, and made me realise that no one else cares how much weight I've lost, the fact is I'm still fat. Im now trying to resist the urge to go back to my recent diet of 1000 calories, which I am scared to do as I am very concerned that I may get some sort of eating disorder. Im sorry about my rant, I guess I just needed to put this on paper to clear my head a bit.

submitted by /u/Either-Pension
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dpcrRi

No comments:

Post a Comment