Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Chance of skin shrinking down gracefully?

(Warning: for people with severe body image issues over loose skin after weight loss, I suggest you skip this post as it might exacerbate then)

I'm a 24yo male. A couple months ago I had a BMI of 41 and was in the upper 200's. I've lost a bit of weight since then. Due to several bursts of rapid weight gain, I have tons of stretch marks, they reach more than halfway up my belly and I have a lot on my arms. I've been over the obese threshold for the better part of 8 years (though I got below it once for about a year).

Is there any chance of my skin shrinking down gracefully? I'm not going to lie, as awful as it sounds, I once became suicidal after looking at pictures of people with loose skin after extreme weight loss. For me, worrying what I might look like after weight loss is the hardest part of being overweight.

submitted by /u/HumanSpinach2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3142CDo

No comments:

Post a Comment