Sunday, October 18, 2020

Can a doctor help?

Hi all, I have been struggling with weight loss. I’m not ‘fat’ but I definitely could lose weight. And I want to so bad. I’ve worked out a ton for a long time, ate healthy and less carbs less calories drink a lot of water etc basic routine stuff you’re supposed to do to lose weight. I haven’t lost anything. The only way I lose any is by not eating for a couple days and then when I eat it all comes back. My BMI is 32 now and I feel disgusted with myself and hate to even look at myself anymore. Im starting to feel it take a mental toll on me like I’m going to starve myself more often or something in attempt to get somewhere...I don’t want to do that though I know it’s unhealthy but something’s gotta give!!! I’m going to suggest having my thyroid checked but other than that, what and how can I ask my doctor for help? I have large breast’s that cause a lot of back pain especially when I have to double up on sports bras to get in a good work out, so I’m going to mention that maybe a breast reduction could help big time. Otherwise I don’t really know what to do and where to begin with the DR. Please tell me any good advice because I’m so sick of myself and not getting anywhere TIA

submitted by /u/cherrystem24
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3j9Jydb

No comments:

Post a Comment