Sunday, October 18, 2020

NSV!!

So I’ve been off of work for this past week. I only went to the gym once as I didn’t want to be sore on my wedding day. I ate pretty terrible actually, or at least I thought I did.

On October 1st I picked up my dress after the final fitting. It was comfortably snug.

Yesterday I got married. I had to take my bracelet off offer the ceremony as it would catch on my dress. It would catch on my dress every time I had to pull it up! In 17 days it went from a perfect fit to being loose!

I’ve been going to the gym, making better food choices (generally speaking, still enjoy foods I love though) trying to make this a lifestyle change instead of a wedding weight loss. I want to go into marriage healthy, so I figured to begin in time for the wedding would be a solid gift to both of us in our marriage.

I fell back into some old habits the past two months too, eating late if I was hungry, and going to sleep right after. Had some days doing nothing but cuddling with the puppy, I figured my dress would be tighter. But I knew it would still fit. Instead it was loose!!

I don’t know how much I weigh right now. But somehow being so busy helped me stop eating when I was full. I ate so much fast food on the go. I had a much easier time not thinking about if I was full or not, and just stopped eating. I would put leftover food in the bag and toss it at the next stop. Then I would just forget to eat again until I would get really hungry, and I would eat again.

I am over the moon thrilled!

submitted by /u/Iamthecomet
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lVJyza

No comments:

Post a Comment