Sunday, October 11, 2020

Continuing my weight loss journey.

I lost 40 pounds since November of 2019. It was on and off dieting. Sometimes I would gain 5 pounds back and then lose it again. I started struggling recently to get back into losing weight and pushing myself and I felt really unmotivated, until I got some help. My boyfriend landed an amazing high paying job that’s about a year or two. He gets some longer breaks but it’s 3 weeks gone, 8 days back, and I decided it is the PERFECT time to continue following my goals. I continued my weight loss journey 4 days when he left and I already look less bloated. I feel motivated and super confident that I’m going to be my goal weight by December for Christmas and New Years. My goal weight is 20 pounds away and I’m so pumped to reach that!

I miss my boyfriend and he was my biggest supporter, but I feel like this opportunity also gave me an extra push of motivation. I decided to focus on my health and feel more confident every month he comes back to see me. I have so many reasons to want to lose weight; keep myself busy, set goals for myself, have something else to look forward to other then him coming home, surprise him with my transformation, etc!

It’s so excited to see where this takes me!

submitted by /u/sndkfkke
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SHviO3

No comments:

Post a Comment