Sunday, October 11, 2020

New on my weight loss journey and need some advice please :)

Hello! I am a 30 yo female and I've decided I want to lose 25 lbs by the end of the year. I am 5'6" and my current weight is 167lbs. For high school and most of my 20's I weighed around 130lbs, but starting a few years ago I started to gain weight due to drug addiction, and just not taking care of myself, eating fast food all the time, not exercising, etc. So I've gained more than 30lbs in the past 3 or 4 years. I was heavily using opiates from 2016-2019.

Anyways, I now have been clean and sober from all drugs and alcohol since December 18th and I feel like I want to get back to the weight I was before I spiraled out. I want to gain alot of the confidence back that I lost the past few years.

Where should I start?? My goal is to lose 8 lbs a month until January 1, 2021. What is the best foods to eat to do that? Me and m brother were arguing about whether its the calories or the carb count in a food product that makes a person gain or lose weight... I thought the key to losing weight is cutting carbs. Am I correct in that?

My plan is to increase my water intake, and eat foods like eggs, almonds, string cheese, salads, fruits/veggies, tuna, chicken. Basically foods with not a lot of carbs. Can anyone please add some foods I could incorporate in my diet or tell me which foods I listed aren't good for weight loss?

Sorry this post was all over the place, but any advice on how to lose the weight I want is greatly appreciated. :) Peace-

CW:167lbs

GW#1: 142lbs by 1/1/2021

Ultimate GW: 125lbs

submitted by /u/LimeGreenQueeen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GSrmqX

No comments:

Post a Comment