Saturday, October 17, 2020

Hitting a plateau at the last 10lbs

I’ve seen posts about this before, but I can’t find any at the moment. F/21/5’9”, SW: 160lbs CW: 144.4lbs GW: 135lbs. So I’m hitting a plateau around the last 10lbs to lose which seems like a common occurrence. I was steadily losing at least 1.5lbs-2lbs a week for about 2 months, but the past 2 weeks I’ve only lost .4lbs total. I have also started incorporating strength training daily. All that I can guess is the mix of the fact that I’m at a healthy weight and towards the back end of my weight loss, and the fact that I’m building more muscle could be causing the weight gain to slow down. Any advice? Just keep going and be patient? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/boochbabe15
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Hb5jw5

No comments:

Post a Comment