Tuesday, October 6, 2020

I'm five pounds away from reaching my goal weight after 5 years of weight loss!

Pretty much what the title says. 5'7 F. Started out at 230lb in 2015 and now I'm down to 155lb. 150lb is my goal for now. I can't believe I'm almost there and my work paid off. Took a long time. I'm super proud of myself.

One diet that I found recently that has helped (although not a fan of) is low-salt diet (between 1500mg-2000mg). It's a sucky diet to be on (I have a possible inner ear disease), but I found that loosing weight is easy on this and good for your heart too. I lost 5 pounds in a month. I live in Japan, the land of salt, so if I can do it, everyone can.

Just thought I'd share that if you're patient with yourself and your body and find what's right, it can happen. Keep going and don't give up! It may take a long time but you can do it! :)

submitted by /u/DecemberSapphire
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3llfXPw

No comments:

Post a Comment