Thursday, October 22, 2020

I'm going to start to diet today!

It's October 23 today, I just had pizza/dessert for dinner. Normally I would not feel guilty about it afterwards but today I was feeling guilty after I got confronted by my weight gain that I saw in the mirror.. I barely could recognized myself. I was disgusted and disappointed in myself. After this horrendous moment I decided to start to lose weight and no I'm not going to postpone, I will start right now, this evening, this moment. So no snacks this evening because I am defeating the "I will go on a diet tommorow so this evening you deserve all these redundant snacks for a very last time ,"thoughts" , no! I will start right now!

I have had lots of failed attempts to lose weight but this time I feel extra motivated to do this, I truly don't want to look like this, I want to be healthier and look healthier! Please wish me good luck to me!

I will occasionally share my weight loss story with this subreddit and I'm genuinely excited to do so! This time I will get rid of my excess weight!

Current weight: 240 pounds Goal: 155-160 pounds Height 6'1" Weight gain the past 7 years: 75 pounds :( Age: 25

submitted by /u/SnooRadishes5226
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dLMYSk

No comments:

Post a Comment