Friday, October 23, 2020

Is wanting to lose weight for looks that bad?

Okay, don’t get me wrong, apart of my weight loss journey involved wanting to feel healthier. I used to eat a lot of fast food and it made me feel really nausea all the time and I hated that, but the biggest thing for me was just because I wanted to feel prettier. Okay, yes, you can say I was pretty before and blah blah but I wasn’t happy still. I can say I feel a lot more confident and happier now than before. Wanting to lose weight was mostly because I wanted to personally feel sexy and strong and different. I grew up as the ‘ugly duckling’ and my features changed so much, and I really just wanted to embrace that, so weight loss was apart of it. I’ve been getting told I’m losing weight for the wrong reasons though, but is it really? It’s been my biggest motivator and I also know I don’t want to be overweight as I get older(I’m 20 now) because it can be unhealthy, but I’m really excited with how much weight I’ve been losing. Is it as bad as people say to lose weight because you wanna feel ‘prettier’ ? I’ve been losing weight in a healthy manner and going to the gym. By no means have I ever thought bigger women were ugly either but for me personally, I hated my belly and legs and everything.

submitted by /u/shcidmjz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Tl7Q9x

No comments:

Post a Comment