Saturday, October 24, 2020

Any 25 year old men here in the 6ft 3 in/190lbs range?I'm curious to how many calories you eat per day

Hey guys, I've been dieting and exercising since January and i've gone down to 185lbs from 236lbs. After a few birthdays in the family since late September I have had a few binge sessions and gained about 5lbs (Some muscle) so now I'm at 190lbs. Anyways, my weight loss has been kind of stagnant since then and I've been struggling to know how much to eat. I wanna lose weight at a slower pace now so I've been trying to eat between 2300-2600 calories a day but Im curious if I could eat more depending on my activity level. My exercise routine is I lift weights twice a week for about an hour and everyday I go for an hour long brisk walk (sometimes 90 mins). Also maybe twice a week I ride the stationary bike for 30 mins. Other than that I'm on my feet most of the day and I don't spend too much time sitting. Any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/tigeroctopus34
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3opubB1

No comments:

Post a Comment