Saturday, October 24, 2020

It’s 4am and I should be asleep, but I’m obsessive and I weighed myself and...

After about 4 months I’m under 300lbs, 299 as of today. Holy shit lmao, I’m literally fucking sobbing. I started at about 365-370 and here I am, under 300 for the first time that I’ve been aware of in 4 years. Idk, maybe it’s not much, because I still have so much weight to lose, but seeing that 2 just made me break down straight up. I’ve got a lot of shit going on right now that is really really bringing me down to places I do not want to be, and realistically this was the first point that I would be happy with myself in my weight loss. You know this may not solve everything, but there’s nothing quite like that feeling of seeing the number you want. On top of that, I’ve almost completely ditched 3xl shirts, and rock 2xl now, one step closer to where I want to be. Whatever though, I’m rambling, and few may care to even read, but I’m literally so excited right now I cannot contain it.

submitted by /u/Treemazeebee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dRvRi1

No comments:

Post a Comment