Thursday, November 12, 2020

Any advice fighting cravings?

I’m a 6 foot male, SW: 285 CW: 242 GW: 180

I’m doing pretty well like 80% of the time on my weight loss. I work out daily, usually 60 minutes, and sometimes up to 90. Mostly cardio. Because of Covid, I’m not really able to go to the gym and lift weights. I’m able to maintain a calorie budget most of the time, but I do allow myself cheat days occasionally.

The issue that I’m having, is with controlling my cravings. Every day I’m able to eat responsibly, but late at night I struggle making good decisions with food. I’ll get the idea of “how about some McDonald’s?“ Or “how about a couple slices of pizza?“ in my head, and I feel like I only have like a 40% success rate when it comes to denying these cravings.

This is the biggest thing preventing me from reaching my goals right now. Everything else in my life is helping me lose weight but these cravings that I have late at night. I think even writing this is helping me because I have to consciously point out what’s wrong with caving in to these cravings.

If anyone has any advice on how to deny cravings I would really appreciate it.

submitted by /u/adimo101
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3njfz4P

No comments:

Post a Comment