Wednesday, November 11, 2020

I am 17 years old, 5'6, 178 pounds. I need to lose weight and I need help

I don't know what to do. I want to lose 40-50 pounds by June. I have no idea what to do. I am poor and my mother is obese and doesn't buy healthy food. Despite being a lot bigger than me, she makes fun of my weight and my looks and it hurts very much. If I don't lose weight, I will never be happy with myself and comfortable in my skin. This is the highest I've reached but I've been overweight since 7th grade, I've attempted weight loss and failed many times because diets are "expensive." I am begging for guidance. I can't keep living like this. I'm currently crying while typing this. Just someone tell me what to do, how to exercise, what to eat, when to eat, whatever.

Edit: I'm also female if that matters

submitted by /u/depress_throwaway78
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35lL9ZG

No comments:

Post a Comment