Tuesday, November 3, 2020

I need help losing 90lbs? Any tips are truly appreciated!

[SW 260lbs – CW 245lbs – GW 160lbs] [30y Female 5'5]

I'm asking for help from strangers :(

I am ready to put in the work to lose this weight. I’m tired of watching these weight loss shows or watching weight loss videos on YouTube. I’m getting all this information in but then I’m not doing anything about it. I really don’t know why – besides laziness.

Although friends, family and coworkers wouldn’t think so – I feel like crap all the time. I want to feel good, healthy and fit. For me, it’s no longer about getting into my dream outfit. I just want to feel better. My doctor is worried about my blood pressure and I’ve been getting migraines and just body aches all the time. I’m not on any medication but my doctor will push medicine if I can’t get my bp under control.

I've started eating real food and I've lost some weight but not much. I have a low carb meal plan drafted and will aim for 1400 calories to start. I’ll also recorded my meals on MFP.

Currently everything about my life is sedentary. The most exercise I use to get before the pandemic was to and from work. I have recently joined a gym and plan on going very late at night. I’m embarrassed of my current state. I also don’t want to be heard huffing and puffing for dear life. I don't know what I exercise/machines I should start with?

I thought posting here might make me accountable. If you have any tips or advice please let me know! Thank you!

submitted by /u/nocamelmilk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/389ax6L

No comments:

Post a Comment