Tuesday, November 10, 2020

I want to see how ya'll are feeling about Thanksgiving

I'm a 22 F, SW: 224.6 CW: 204.4, GW:??? So I've been doing much better with my weight loss than in the past in the sense that it's been much easier on me mentally and I'm on an 80 day streak! Normally I stay at about 1500 a day, but I try not to beat myself up if I go over every once in a while. And with this mentality I've lost 20 lbs so far! But I can already feel myself getting anxious about Thanksgiving. I've been "good" for a while now and have fought cravings/urge to eat in excess. But with Thanksgiving coming up I'm torn. I'm terrified of the potential weight gain but I don't want to ruin (for myself) what's supposed to be a very special occasion by spending the whole day obsessing about calories. I'm thinking of maybe cutting back my daily calories the week in advance (to 1200) to compensate for the big day and the leftovers that will follow. How are ya'll dealing mentally/physically?

submitted by /u/MollyCool52
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36n4Ory

No comments:

Post a Comment