Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Just need to rant!

I am about two weeks into what I (always) hope will be my last weight loss attempt. Because I feel I am one of those people who gets satisfaction/reward from simply telling people I’m trying to lose weight, I haven’t told anyone. Including my husband. I just want to make a bit of progress and get that as satisfaction/reward, I’m definitely not trying to hide it.

But he’s half a foot taller than me, been exercising loads this year since working from home and is very much close to his ideal weight. So simply because he wanted to, he bought a sticky toffee pudding after dinner to have with the kids. I wouldn’t eat it anyway, as I’m gluten sensitive. But it smells so good and I’m so irrationally angry at him for buying a mid week dessert and making me want to eat something sweet and push past my planned intake for today.

Just needed to get it off my chest!!

submitted by /u/showmm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kVf6VZ

No comments:

Post a Comment