Sunday, November 1, 2020

Loose skin - what should I expect?

Hi all! I've been working on getting healthier and losing weight since March. I started at 290 and am currently at 237 lbs. Also - I am 5'10.

I've been overweight since I was 6. Size 16/18 US since I was 12 and I am now 25. My relationship with food is changing and I actually feel really good about this weight loss. I once lost about 70 lbs and got down to 200lbs but I quickly gained that back because I had been starving myself.

My question is in regard to loose skin. My skin has been so stretched for so long that I worry my loose skin is going to be a lot worse than most people expect. Has anyone here battled with childhood obesity and might have some insight into what I can expect? I'm really worried its going to be bad and I won't be able to afford surgery for a long time.

I am still intermittently fasting and am a little more active than I used to be. I'm about to get a gym membership so that will really help me with some of the loose skin, I think.

submitted by /u/Wiggle-queen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35XPcKG

No comments:

Post a Comment