Thursday, November 12, 2020

More than just weight loss

Does anyone else feel like once you got your physical health in order it had a ripple effect in other areas of your life? I feel like the discipline gained can cause a positive snowball effect if you harness it wisely.

I finally established a routine of CICO weight loss using MyFitnessPal. Recently I wanted to get my finances, time management, and house in order. I made a budget on excel, I made a schedule using Iphones “calender” app, and I organized my apartment and maintain it daily.

It feels like I finally have my life in order and it’s amazing. It started with the decision to commit to weight loss. Has anyone else has this experience?

submitted by /u/I_amm_groot
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kk35rW

No comments:

Post a Comment