Tuesday, November 3, 2020

NSV - Was just about to say "fuck it, one more day" and start a binge with a cookie, but stopped just as I was about to bite into it

I am so freaking proud! I have been trying to maintain my 40lb weight loss for the past few months and have been pretty successful. However, last week my old habits have re-emerged as I started binging pretty much non-stop because of stress and for some reason just couldn't stop.

Well I was just about to start a binge again, because I still have some left over junk foods that I bought to binge on last night, but I managed to stop! Literally could had the cookie in my mouth, I could taste it, smell it... and still, I was able to resist, knowing that if I had it, I simply wouldn't be able to control myself.

Physically I have been feeling so horrible, as at my current size (105 lbs or so), I'm really not built to binge on 7000+ calories a day for a whole week. But for some reason, feeling like absolute crap wasn't able to stop me for a long time.

I'm so happy omg, I feel like the week long cycle of binging has been finally broken. :)

submitted by /u/bmikesova44
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3oOAgYd

No comments:

Post a Comment