Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Finally able to start working out again!

So this is more of a personal victory for me, but I'm excited about it nonetheless!

So back in August (right on my birthday!), I twisted my knee wildly and had to go through months of pain, instability, swelling, etc. Waiting for MRIs and trying to get people to diagnose my pain was frustrating beyond belief, but I began my weight loss journey nonetheless while trying to focus more on nutrition than working out. I've lost ~3kg so far (from 62.8kg to 59.2kg at 5'8")

But yesterday, finally, I managed to get cleared to do some mild workouts (not involving/limiting leg workouts) and I've been loving it! I only have about a kilogram or so to go, and the exercise is really helping me feel motivated again and helping me gain some more confidence in my appearance.

Thank you for reading, if you've read this far!

submitted by /u/jerseygrace
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3oUiker

No comments:

Post a Comment