Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Water weight or fat?

SW: 160lbs CW: 148.8lbs GW: 115-120lbs

So I’ve been losing weight seriously since around last month. I do CICO, IF, and some walks plus the occasional Chloe Ting workout. My problem isn’t necessarily a bad thing but I’m not too sure how to feel about it.

So I feel like I’m losing weight kinda fast and I’m not sure if it’s water weight or actual fat. I typically maintain my weight for like 3 or four days and then drop a pound or two and they normally don’t come back. I know in the beginning the first several pounds are most likely water but I’ve already passed the 10lb mark. I’m 5’2 and eat around 1400-1500 cals a day and most of the time I feel satisfied.

I guess I thought the weight loss process would slow down a bit and I’m wondering if this is normal for other people who have around 30lbs left to lose. Obviously I’m happy that my weight is going down and my goal is to be 145 by the end of the 2020 but I feel like I could maybe get down to 140 at this rate.

I guess I didn’t think I’d lose weight this fast because I have a very sedentary lifestyle and only take my dog for 30 minute walks everyday. Only yesterday did I start working out, which I’m going to try and do 1-2 times a week. Anyways, let me know your experience with how fast your losing weight or what you think, it would be helpful. Who knows, maybe I’m losing weight at a normal speed and I just think it’s fast. (Lol)

submitted by /u/cherri_bloss
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32baTpz

No comments:

Post a Comment