Friday, November 6, 2020

Plateau question

So, I've enjoyed steady weight loss since the summer following simple calorie counting and cardio exercise. However, my weight over the last couple of weeks has plateaued. I guess this is the expected part for many of us.

However, my question is this. My plateau has happened whilst I continue to watch calories and exercise. And it has happened when my current weight is just north of the upper "acceptable" range for BMI.

So, if I abandoned my calorie counting etc and tried to just settle with my current weight, will it end up creeping up again? Is the only way to maintain it to keep trying to eat at a deficit? I'm confused.

submitted by /u/Fingerbob73
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3687Uzr

No comments:

Post a Comment