Monday, November 9, 2020

Tips for cutting out/down on drinking?

I apologize if this has been posted before, I am new to posting here.

During quarantine I’ve gotten into the habit of having a drink practically every night, meaning either a couple beers or a few glasses of wine. I don’t ever drink to get drunk, it’s more of a comforting habit, unwinding with a drink in hand and watching a show at the end of a busy or stressful day (I work from home and I am also taking classes and applying to graduate schools, so I feel high-stress constantly).

I really want to cut out weeknight drinking but I’m having trouble getting started because the desire for a drink at the end of a hard day is so strong and I’m having trouble with will power.

I eat well and try to exercise daily so I feel that the alcohol is what’s playing a large part in hampering my weight loss/causing weight gain.

Do you guys have tips for how to start cutting down, alternatives to turn to when unwinding at the end of the day, or any other general strategies that have worked for you?

Thank you in advance and sorry if this is long!

submitted by /u/iamonceagainaskingfo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38qASgD

No comments:

Post a Comment