Monday, November 9, 2020

Self image after weight loss

I have lost almost 60 lbs over the past 2.5 ish years. I am 26F. I am only 10 lbs away from a “healthy” weight per the BMI scale. When (if ever) am I going to feel confident again? I still feel like a whale. There are some days where I look in the mirror and kind of see the new thinner me but most days I dislike what I see and some days I hate it. I feel like I’m too jiggly and soft and squishy. I have struggled with starving myself in the past and it’s so hard not to want to restrict, especially being on a new medication that has left me hungry but not wanting to eat.

I was doing strength training up until July with the heaviest weights I could manage... should I get back into that? Will it actually change my body composition enough to make a difference? Will drinking more water make a noticeable difference?

And how do you guys get motivated? I have all the things I need to work out at home but I never want to.

submitted by /u/jumichee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3k9q6O8

No comments:

Post a Comment