Friday, November 6, 2020

Tryna lose weight

So I am overweight. This is the first time I posted on Reddit and I wanna see if anyone has any advice. I wanna do a calorie deficit to 1500 calories but I can’t cook or anything like that and I don’t have the time to cook. I exercise and my job can be heavy occasionally. I wanna do this because it worked for me in March, I lost a stone in 25 days using this method. Can you recommend food or a diet to follow that fits with a work schedule that doesn’t involve cooking as much as possible. Or can you recommend things that have worked for you? What keeps you motivated? And anyone with tattoos how did they look after weight loss as I’m terrified of that 😌

submitted by /u/willow11roberts
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TWqLYA

No comments:

Post a Comment