Thursday, August 5, 2021

My Weight Loss pattern is strange...?

Ok so far my weight loss always been like this :

For a week, the weight loss is constant, I lose between 0.2-0.3kg a day.

Then for 1 week - 2 weeks, I stall.

Finally, I lose between a kilo and two kilos instantly overnight.

Could it be the water weight? I've already lost 22kg since I started, I know it's normal at first to lose a lot of water weight but after months of doing this why does this happen? Anyone in the same situation as me?

I just find it really strange my body is stalling for up two weeks at a time and this is a regular pattern, I've noticed this multiple times.

Just yesterday I was 114.8kg and this morning BAM 113.3kg. I have been stalled for 10 days.

Anyone has a through idea why this happens? Or someone who has gone through this like me and done some research about it? Thanks.

submitted by /u/CURLYMAN1993
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3CiebI4

No comments:

Post a Comment