Thursday, August 5, 2021

Whether it's bad or good news, I always want to eat

I got some news today. It was actually amazing news and to take off that excitement edge... I caved and got myself a big tub of ice cream which is now beside me and is empty. Unfortunately this isn't shocking behavior from me.

I do this a lot. Stressful day? Food. Survived a stressful project? Food. Had a fight? Food. Successfully stuck to my workout plan for a month? Food. And the list goes on.

Food is my go to escape and celebration. I was wondering if anyone else experiences this and you deal with it. This is especially counter productive when I'm proud of any weight loss I have, just to yo-yo back to my original weight.

Thanks

submitted by /u/SweetestTeaCups
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rXjbgy

No comments:

Post a Comment