Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Am I losing weight too quickly? Is there something wrong with the scale?

Good morning everyone! This might be an odd question and i apologize, but, here goes. I have A LOT of weight to lose. I'm a 5'4 female and my starting weight was 322.4 lbs when I weighed myself on October 30th, 2018 (It's sobering to even write that out.) But, I decided I was tired of being fat and have spent the last two weeks following Weight Watchers and also taking a medicine similar to Contrave to help curb my cravings, as per my doctor's suggestion. I've been eating much healthier and have been a bit more active than previously. I didn't weigh myself after the first week, but this morning I jumped on the scale at the health center at work and it read 314.6 lbs!

Weight Watchers says that a "healthy" weight loss is around 2lbs/week. According to the scale this morning, I've lost about 4lbs/week. Is this unhealthy? I figured it might be coming off quicker in the beginning since I have more to lose and I changed my eating habits drastically, but I'm confused that I might be losing it "too quickly?" Anyone have any advice? Thank you!

submitted by /u/MrsNacho8000
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zZ16UX

No comments:

Post a Comment