Friday, November 16, 2018

[Challenge] European Accountability Challenge: November 16th

Hi everyone, happy Friday! How are you doing today? I have a question not related to weight loss but I might as well ask anyway...how do you get over fear of failure? It’s really messing with my head and not helping with my interview anxiety either, so anyone got any tips? Good luck today everyone!

 

For anyone new who wants to join today, this is a daily post where you can track your goals, keep yourself accountable, get support and have a chat with friendly people at times that are convenient for European time zones. Check in daily, weekly, or whatever works best for you. Anyone and everyone is welcome! Tell us about yourself and your goals and join us already :) And it's all more fun when you comment on each other's posts, so let's encourage each other too!

And on to the accountability part...how's your day going? Let us know how you're getting on with your goals, if you have any questions, need to vent, have a SV or NSV to share, etc. And feel free to just have a chat about how your day went! We got this :D

 

I’ll start: I slept well, and woke up to an email about the next phone call, which I think will be next Tuesday...it sent me into a panic of course but I’m trying to write down what I can do to feel more prepared and then make a plan to do some of those things. I feel like between that and shark week starting today could be a harder than average day for me. I need to pre-log my food and hopefully I can stick to that and remind myself that emotional eating is not going to make my interview go better next week! Catch you all later, have a great day everyone!

submitted by /u/HadeanEarthWorm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PxPeUq

No comments:

Post a Comment