Saturday, November 17, 2018

Does anyone use their ID expiration date as a weight loss goal date?

Basically, my ID is going to expire in a couple of months, and it’s around the same time that I will reach my weight goal. Does anyone feel like having an ID with a picture of your best self motivate them? I always look like I gained 10 pounds in all of my ID pictures, and I don’t want to see myself that way any longer every time I open up my wallet.

I also have some rewards for my next goal weight, and it would be cool to get a new wallet alongside a new ID. Almost like a representation of a new chapter in my life. I think people would think I’m narcissistic for having that as my motivation, but I really want to know if anyone feels the way that I do. I also want to know if you guys have weight loss reasons that you consider unique to you.

submitted by /u/EIrvine88
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BdLfUj

No comments:

Post a Comment